Fitbit Activity Trackers
What is Fitbit?
Fitbit is dedicated to helping people lead healthier, more active lives. It takes a common sense approach to fitness, and believe that the key is to make it easier for consumers to be more active, eat smarter, and get enough sleep — in short, that small changes to your daily routine can add up to big results. Hopefully this will make people more aware of their everyday activities and motivate them to do more.
Challenge yourself to 5,000 or even 10,000 steps a day
- 10,000 steps a day decreases your risk of heart disease & Type 2 Diabetes, while increasing energy and overall health.
- 10,000 steps a day can help lower blood pressure and improve restful sleep patterns.
- 10,000 steps a day can help you lose weight and help you maintain your goal weight.
- Most people do not get 10,000 steps a day without making an extra effort.
If you want to turn fitness into a lifestyle, Fitbit technology is for you.
- Fitbit devices are always working to help you improve your overall health and meet your wellness goals.
- During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed.
- Some Fitbit devices measure your sleep cycle, help you learn how to sleep better, and will wake you in the morning.
- Fitbit technology motivates you to reach your goals by bringing greater fitness into your life – seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.
- Motivating individual & group wellness challenges
- Make sustainable healthy lifestyle changes
- Improve health seamlessly
- Lose weight
- Syncs with popular fitness apps such as MyFitnessPal
- No paper tracking
- Personal online dashboard to track success
- Makes improving wellness easy, fun, and addicting!
Fitbit is available at most major retailers and online at www.fitbit.com
Join the Willmar Area Fitbit group and compete with others in the area! Ask your health coach about Fitbit and what it can do for you!
Get a kick out of fitness with this little device. It tracks your steps, distance, and calories burned – and syncs those stats to your computer and select smartphones. In doing so, it celebrates how much more you do each day. Zip™ encourages you to set goals, challenge friends, and go farther - one step at time. That's how you turn everyday life into a social, achievable, awesome path to fitness.
If you want to turn fitness into a lifestyle, the One™ is for you. For starters, it never rests. During the day, it tracks your steps, distance, calories burned, and stairs climbed. Come nightfall, it measures your sleep cycle, helps you learn how to sleep better, and wakes you in the morning. The One™ motivates you to reach your goals by bringing greater fitness into your life – seamlessly, socially, 24 hours a day.