In keeping with Rice Memorial Hospital’s mission to provide comprehensive, coordinated health care services to our patients, RMH offers several programs to help patients with resolving their medical bills and out-of-pocket expenses.
- Estimate of costs prior to service
- Pre-service payment option
- 0% bank loans through ClearBalance®
- Health Insurance Counseling Program
- Other payment options, grants, financial assistance
The Senior LinkAge Line
The Senior LinkAge Line is a free program that allows you to meet with a representative and ask questions about medical bills and health insurance coverage, regardless of whether it is related to Medicare, Medical Assistance, Minnesota Care, supplemental insurance, long-term care insurance, or HMOs. The Senior LinkAge Representative will use many resources to help guide you through the health coverage maze. To make an appointment with a Senior LinkAge Representative, please call 1.800.333.2433.
Rice Memorial Hospital
301 Becker Ave. SW
Willmar, MN 562011
Main phone number
You may qualify for financial help from the Rice Trust Grant. Minnesota rules require that you provide Rice Hospital with a copy of your most current tax return to be considered for one of these assistance programs.
- The Rice Trust Grant may assist you with payment of your Rice Hospital bills for those who meet the qualifying income level.
- A Matching Grant can assist you with a portion of your Rice Hospital bill for those who meet the qualifying income level.
- Please contact a financial advocate for more information about the Rice Trust Grant and Rice Matching Grant.
Understanding your health benefits and your estimated out-of-pocket expenses is important to us at Rice. Because health care benefits vary, we encourage you to contact your health plan to confirm that your service will be covered. For an estimate of the cost of your service, you may contact one of our Patient Access Registrars at 1.800.854.5093.
With some insurance plans, there may be an out-of-pocket cost to you for your medical expenses. This option is available as a way to pre-pay a portion of your bill prior to services being rendered to help reduce your post-service balance.
Rice Memorial Hospital has partnered with ClearBalance® and Western Alliance Bank to offer you a simple, easy to use patient loan program to pay your medical bills.
Program benefits include:
- 0% interest
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- No application required
- Easy qualification and clear monthly statements
- Affordable monthly payments that can be made over time
- Ability to add future bills
- 24/7 check or credit
Rice Hospital insurance clerks can be reached: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 4:30 pm.
Please call the phone number that corresponds to the first letter of your last name:
A-H call 320.231.4686
I-Q call 320.231.4815
R-Z call 320.231.4289
Outside the Willmar area, call toll-free 1.866.601.0527