Welcome to Suite Beginnings
Our family birth suites offer all the comforts of home, with one important added benefit… peace of mind. Our caring staff and expert physicians provide round-the-clock care in Obstetrics, Pediatrics, and Family Medicine, to make sure you and your baby have a safe and healthy delivery.View our New Arrivals
We highly encourage all expectant mothers to attend our Pregnancy to Parenting Education Series offered through a partnership with Kandiyohi Public Health. This informative series helps you prepare through three face-to-face classes. A tour of our Suite Beginnings birth suites is also part of your classes.
We also encourage expectant mothers to stop in and speak with one of our experienced consultants at Rice Home Medical about upcoming needs including breast pumps, and to set up insurance information in advance.
Care and services
While your suite is cozy and comfortable, it’s important to know that you also have advanced medical care options available to you.
Comforts and amenities
- Your own private suite throughout your stay
- Large windows with natural light
- Private bath with whirlpool tub
- Comfortable daybed
- Wireless access
- Family-centered visiting policy
- Personalized meals delivered to your room
Advanced care and technology
- Hugs® infant security system
- Specialized Cesarean operating suite on the unit
- Pain management and epidural anesthesia
- Level II Special Care Nursery
- Certified Lactation Counselors