Counseling, therapy, psychological testing, diagnosis, and medical treatment for individuals, couples, and families.
- Integrated care with other Rice services (speech and occupational therapy, cardiac rehab, cancer care, etc.)
- Confidential counseling services for individuals, families, and couples
- NO REFERRAL NECESSARY
- Newly renovated space on the 2nd floor of Rice Memorial Hospital
- Private entrance, confidential service
- Inpatient services for complete psychiatric care
- Personalized treatment planning and medication management
Who can receive services?
Counseling/therapy services for adults and teens, 13 years and older
Psychiatric services for adults and teens, 16 years and older
How do I get started?
No referral necessary! Call us for an appointment at 320.231.4399.
For more information about inpatient admission, contact:
Rice Institute for Counseling and Mental Health