Our surgeons provide a full range of surgical services including abdominal, laparoscopic, cancer (such as breast cancer) and trauma surgeries.
Procedures are performed at Rice Memorial Hospital and the Willmar Surgery Center.
Our surgeons have a variety of medical interest areas and training, making the following surgical procedures available to patients:
- Thyroid and parathyroid surgery
- Thoracic surgery (non-cardiac)
- Angioplasty and bypass (non-cardiac)
- Laparoscopic abdominal surgery including G.E.R.D. corrective surgery
- Varicose veins (surgical and injection sclerotherapy)
- Vascular surgery including aneurysms
- Sentinel node biopsy