The Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology provides primary, specialty and subspecialty care for women of all ages.
Same day appointments are generally available. A women’s resource and education center, focused on women’s health issues, is available within the department.
Hospital/Outpatient based procedures include:
- Cesarean section
- Essure Permanent Birth Control
- Hysterectomy: abdominal, vaginal, laparoscopically assisted vaginal, laparoscopic supracervical
- Laparoscopy – diagnostic, operative
- Sterilization – laparoscopic and hysteroscopic
- Surgical treatment for urinary incontinence