A urologist is a physician who specializes in the male and female urinary tract and male reproductive organs.
The Urology Department provides a full range of medical and surgical urology services to patients of all ages.
- Kidney stone treatment and surgery including lithotripsy and ureteroscopy, including Holmium Laser Rx
- Medical, minimally invasive therapy such as microwave therapy and KTP laser photoevaporization and surgery for BPH (enlarged prostate)
- Oncology treatment for prostate, kidney, bladder, penile, and testis cancer
- Incontinence treatment both medical, surgical and biofeedback
- Pediatric urology
- Erectile dysfunction treatment